HumanaOne Accident Benefit Plan
Protect your savings from unexpected expenses
Your hard-earned savings could be at risk because of an accident you have no way of predicting or preventing. HumanaOne's Accident Benefit Plan is insurance that reimburses you for your out of pocket expenses when you're injured and need medical attention.
Why choose the Accident Benefit Plan?
This accident insurance offers several advantages:
- Even if you already have insurance, this plan pays you cash for any medical out of pocket expense: office visits, facilities charges, diagnostic, x-ray, labs, hospital confinement and outpatient surgery.
- Up to $10,000 for accident and Up to $50,000 accident death benefit
- No deductible with this accident plan means you have benefits from the first dollar you spend.
How Accident Benefit Plan works
When facing an unexpected medical expense from an injury, this plan can give you extra support to help pay for out-of-pocket expenses related to a covered accident, like:
- Emergency room copayments or access fees
- Office visits, Diagnostic x-ray or lab, facility charges, etc.
- Deductibles on your medical plan
This plan provides reimbursements for out-of-pocket medical expenses related to each covered accident beginning with the first penny spent up to the benefit level you select. There are no deductibles, maximum occurrences, or waiting periods. For more information about the HumanaOne Accident Benefit plan, see Plan Details. Get a Quote » View Plan Details >
Accident Benefit Plan is Kanawha Insurance Company policy form 60860. Benefits may vary by state and may not be available in all states. Limitations and exclusions apply. The benefits offered are supplemental and are not intended to cover all medical expenses. Please see policy for complete details